1st Annual SLV Fair
Cow Pie Bingo
Thursday August 11th, 5:00pm
You could win up to $1,000!
Only 200 tickets will be sold!
Where to buy Tickets?
The Fair Office during fair
How Much are Tickets?
When can I buy Tickets?
The week of fair anytime before Thursday August 11th 5pm.
Grid & Square Number Assignment
The Cow Pie Bingo event will take place in Champions Row in the McMullen Building at Ski HI Park. Anticipating that all 200 tickets will be sold, there will be two grid-marked pens that will be 20 feet x 20 feet in size, each square will be 4 square foot in size. The field grid will be clearly marked with all squares being of equal shape and size. The squares will be numbered sequentially. Assignment of grid numbers for all ticket holders will be generated and randomly determined on August 11th on or around 5pm.
Cow Pie Bingo Rules
· Tickets for Cow Pie Bingo squares are $10 each
· Limited squares (200 tickets) will be available for purchase
· Winner does not need to be present to win Cow Pie Bingo Cash Prize
· The square that receives the first cow pie will determine the winner
· Actual assignment of field grid number for each square will be generated and randomly assigned.
· The Steers will be led into pens at 5:00pm on August 11 and remain on the field until 6:30pm, or until he drops his pie—whichever occurs first
· The event will be held rain or shine—with the exception of lightening/thunder then the event is canceled.
· If no square is selected or the event is canceled due to weather there will be an alternate drawing for the prize money
· If the winner is not present, the winner will be notified and will then have 30 days to claim the prize. Unclaimed prize monies will become property of the SLV Fair Board.